- Cooking Time: 35
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can- 1Lb,3oz.- tomatoes,undrained
- 1 pkg.-1 1/2oz.-dried spaghetti-sauce mix with mushrooms
- 1/2 cup canned chicken gravy
- 1 tsp. instant minced onion
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Dash pepper
- 2 tbs. salad oil
- 2 cups cut-up cooked veal
- 2 cups cut-up cooked veal.
- 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- In medium saucepan,combine tomatoes with spaghetti sauce mix, gravy, onion, salt, pepper and salad oil. Bring to boiling;reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered 30 min.,stirring occasionally.
- Add veal and basil; simmer 5 min. longer.
- To serve, pour veal mixture over rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Cooking with Sabra
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More