- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Beat eggs in a bowl until thick.
- Beat milk, melted butter, and vanilla into eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Sift this into egg mixture and mix well.
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More