- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Beat eggs in a bowl until thick.
- Beat milk, melted butter, and vanilla into eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Sift this into egg mixture and mix well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More