- Cooking Time: 5 minutes
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Beat eggs in a bowl until thick.
- Beat milk, melted butter, and vanilla into eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Sift this into egg mixture and mix well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More