- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 40
- Package of chicken strips from Safeway
- Box of Uncle Bens Chicken Fried Rice
- Put 2 tbsp of butter in a medium pot, add rice and simmer until brown. Stir on occasion.
- Stir in 2 cups of water and packet of seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Put on lid and reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, toss chicken strips into a pan on medium heat and cook to preference.
- Toss it all in a big bowl and enjoy!
NotesThis is my staple meal I make. This, and cereal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More