- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 40
- Package of chicken strips from Safeway
- Box of Uncle Bens Chicken Fried Rice
- Put 2 tbsp of butter in a medium pot, add rice and simmer until brown. Stir on occasion.
- Stir in 2 cups of water and packet of seasoning. Bring to a boil.
- Put on lid and reduce heat to simmer for 30 minutes.
- After 25 minutes, toss chicken strips into a pan on medium heat and cook to preference.
- Toss it all in a big bowl and enjoy!
NotesThis is my staple meal I make. This, and cereal.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More