- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- * 1/2 cup butter
- * 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- * 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- * 2 cups milk
- * 6 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- * 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Melt butter in a medium, non-stick saucepan over medium heat. Add cream cheese and garlic powder, stirring with wire whisk until smooth. Add milk, a little at a time, whisking to smooth out lumps. Stir in Parmesan and pepper. Remove from heat when sauce reaches desired consistency. Sauce will thicken rapidly, thin with milk if cooked too long. Toss with hot pasta to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More