- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups hot water, may substitute canned beef broth
- 2 TBS of powdered Beef bouillon or six crushed cubes
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 Jar Classico 4 Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 2 can's Diced Stewed Tomatoes with pepper's and onions
- 1 lb uncooked elbow or small tube pasta
- In a Large Dutch oven crumble ground beef, add water or broth and bouillion.
- Bring to a boil, stir to break up beef keeping heat on medium high.
- Add Pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, onion and galic powder.
- Return to boil while stiring.
- Add Pasta stir well, simmer over low heat 10 to 15 mins. stiring every 5 mins.
- till pasta is soft and sauce is thickened.
NotesMy Mom would make us Goulash all the time as kids and my Hubby said his Mom did also. Taking both idea's this is what I came up with for my Family
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the BoxSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More