QUICK AND EASY BEEF GOULOSH
- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 lb of Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups hot water, may substitute canned beef broth
- 2 TBS of powdered Beef bouillon or six crushed cubes
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t onion powder
- 1 Jar Classico 4 Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 2 can's Diced Stewed Tomatoes with pepper's and onions
- 1 lb uncooked elbow or small tube pasta
In a Large Dutch oven crumble ground beef, add water or broth and bouillion.
Bring to a boil, stir to break up beef keeping heat on medium high.
Add Pasta sauce, diced tomatoes, onion and galic powder.
Return to boil while stiring.
Add Pasta stir well, simmer over low heat 10 to 15 mins. stiring every 5 mins.
till pasta is soft and sauce is thickened.