- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Pour all ingredients into the slow cooker and mix together. Cover, and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
NotesMy husband loves clam chowder, so this is a favorite to make in the wintertime!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More