- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) can New England clam chowder
- 3 (6.5 ounce) cans minced clams
- 1 quart half-and-half cream
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- Pour all ingredients into the slow cooker and mix together. Cover, and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
NotesMy husband loves clam chowder, so this is a favorite to make in the wintertime!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More