- Cooking Time: 40
- Preparation Time:
- 6 large fresh eggs
- 1 cup of whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups biscuit mix
- 1/2 pound of cooked, crumbled sausage
- 2 cups of grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, break eggs and add milk. Blend well.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix and pour into a greased 9" × 13" pan.
- Bake about 40 minutes (or until eggs are set).
NotesThis is so fast and easy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More