QUICK AND EASY FUDGE
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- Servings: Varies on serving size
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk (a little more if needed)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper (cooking spray can be used).
In large saucepan over medium heat combine the first five ingredients.
Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and pour in chocolate chips.
Stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
Stir in nuts and vanilla.
Chill in refridgerator for about 2 hours on until firm.