- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
- 5 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.
NotesI received this recipe from, allrecipes.com. This is a quick and easy key lime pie that is rather tasty for the amount of time it is done in.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Aunt Kiki’s Enchilada Casserole
Chicken Cauliflower Power Soup
Coconut MacaroonsSee More