- Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 Minutes
BackstoryI received this recipe from, allrecipes.com. This is a quick and easy key lime pie that is rather tasty for the amount of time it is done in.
- 5 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup key lime juice
- 1 9 inch prepared graham cracker crust
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- 2. Combine the egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk and lime juice. Mix well. Pour into unbaked graham cracker shell.
- 3. Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes. Allow to cool. Top with whipped topping and garnish with lime slices if desired.