- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 pcs
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, reserving 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 (l1-oz.) can Pillsbury~ Refrigerated Breadsticks
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheet.
- In small skillet, combine onion, pine nuts and tomatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender and nuts are toasted.
- Remove from heat. Stir in poppy seed.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 sections (6 breadsticks each). Spread onion mixture over dough.
- Re-roll dough sections; pinch edges to seal. Cut each section into 6 rolls. Place rolls cut side up on greased cookie sheet.
- Brush with reserved 1 tablespoon tomato oil. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F. for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More