QUICK AND EASY ONION ROLLS
- Servings: 12 pcs
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped pine nuts
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained, reserving 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- 1 (l1-oz.) can Pillsbury~ Refrigerated Breadsticks
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded fresh Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 375°F. Grease cookie sheet.
In small skillet, combine onion, pine nuts and tomatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until onion is tender and nuts are toasted.
Remove from heat. Stir in poppy seed.
Unroll dough; separate into 2 sections (6 breadsticks each). Spread onion mixture over dough.
Re-roll dough sections; pinch edges to seal. Cut each section into 6 rolls. Place rolls cut side up on greased cookie sheet.
Brush with reserved 1 tablespoon tomato oil. Sprinkle with cheese.
Bake at 375°F. for 13 to 17 minutes or until golden brown