- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups A.P. Flour
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, packed of course
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup corn syrup
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350' F and grease a 13 x 9 casserole dish
- Mix together the flour, 1/2 cup softened butter and brown sugar
- Press the flour mixture into the bottom of your casserole dish and bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- While thats baking, whisk together the eggs, corn syrup, sugar, melted butter and vanilla. Stir in the pecans and chocolate and pour into the casserole pan, once the "crust" is finished cooking.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until set. Let cool completely, in the pan before cutting into bars
NotesIf you're a pecan pie lover and a chocolate lover, you're bound to love these!
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More