- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 10 or more
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 - 2 pound bags of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 bags of frozen tater tots
- 1 can V8 juice
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 large onion diced, or handful of dried onions
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown and drain the beef and add it to a large stew pot.
- Add to that, all of the ingredients.
- Add water as needed to keep the soup covered in liquid.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Sometimes I put this in a large slow cooker and let it simmer all day. It is really good with a fresh batch of corn bread.
NotesI make this soup up when our family starts getting what I call the "punies" - or not feeling all that well.
This makes a huge pot of soup that lasts a few days. By the time we have consumed the whole pot of soup, we all feel better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More