- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 10 or more
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 - 2 pound bags of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 bags of frozen tater tots
- 1 can V8 juice
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 large onion diced, or handful of dried onions
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown and drain the beef and add it to a large stew pot.
- Add to that, all of the ingredients.
- Add water as needed to keep the soup covered in liquid.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Sometimes I put this in a large slow cooker and let it simmer all day. It is really good with a fresh batch of corn bread.
NotesI make this soup up when our family starts getting what I call the "punies" - or not feeling all that well.
This makes a huge pot of soup that lasts a few days. By the time we have consumed the whole pot of soup, we all feel better.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Vegan Eats!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More