QUICK AND EASY VEGETABLE SOUP
Quick and Easy Vegetable Soup
- Cooking Time: 20-30 minutes
- Servings: 10 or more
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 2 - 2 pound bags of frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 bags of frozen tater tots
- 1 can V8 juice
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 large onion diced, or handful of dried onions
- 3 bay leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
Brown and drain the beef and add it to a large stew pot.
Add to that, all of the ingredients.
Add water as needed to keep the soup covered in liquid.
Add seasoning to taste.
Sometimes I put this in a large slow cooker and let it simmer all day. It is really good with a fresh batch of corn bread.
This makes a huge pot of soup that lasts a few days. By the time we have consumed the whole pot of soup, we all feel better.