- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 or 2 dashes, hot sauce
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz.) crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce; stir until blended. Add crabmeat. Spoon into a greased 1 qt. casserole or 6 individual shells. Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle on crabmeat mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes for individual shells or 30 minutes for casserole. Top with sprigs of parsley before serving
NotesWe used to always have this on the buffet for New Years eve. get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More