- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 or 2 dashes, hot sauce
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz.) crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce; stir until blended. Add crabmeat. Spoon into a greased 1 qt. casserole or 6 individual shells. Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle on crabmeat mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes for individual shells or 30 minutes for casserole. Top with sprigs of parsley before serving
NotesWe used to always have this on the buffet for New Years eve. get togethers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More