- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup grated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 or 2 dashes, hot sauce
- 2 cans (6 1/2 oz.) crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup fine bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sour cream, cheese, lemon juice, onion, salt and hot sauce; stir until blended. Add crabmeat. Spoon into a greased 1 qt. casserole or 6 individual shells. Combine butter and crumbs; sprinkle on crabmeat mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes for individual shells or 30 minutes for casserole. Top with sprigs of parsley before serving
NotesWe used to always have this on the buffet for New Years eve. get togethers.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More