- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small can tomatoes or 2 - 3 plum tomatoes
- about 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- If using fresh tomatoes, pierce the skin then drop in boiling water for about a minute, then into a bowl with ice water. Peel the skins.
- With a food mill or your hands, crush the tomatoes with some of the liquid.
- Season with oregano and salt and pepper.
- Use right away or this can be refrigerated for several days.
NotesThis is a simple recipe to use for making red sauced pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More