- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small can tomatoes or 2 - 3 plum tomatoes
- about 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- If using fresh tomatoes, pierce the skin then drop in boiling water for about a minute, then into a bowl with ice water. Peel the skins.
- With a food mill or your hands, crush the tomatoes with some of the liquid.
- Season with oregano and salt and pepper.
- Use right away or this can be refrigerated for several days.
NotesThis is a simple recipe to use for making red sauced pizza.
Taste of CenturyLink
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More