- Cooking Time: 0
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 small can tomatoes or 2 - 3 plum tomatoes
- about 1 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper
- If using fresh tomatoes, pierce the skin then drop in boiling water for about a minute, then into a bowl with ice water. Peel the skins.
- With a food mill or your hands, crush the tomatoes with some of the liquid.
- Season with oregano and salt and pepper.
- Use right away or this can be refrigerated for several days.
NotesThis is a simple recipe to use for making red sauced pizza.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Get Cookin'See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More