- Cooking Time: 8
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 large cup tofutti ( or sour cream)
- 2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick mix
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- In mixure, mix all ingredients together. Mix until a ball forms.
- Place your ball on clean counter covered with some bisquick, if you need to sprinkle your ball also with more bisquick, you can keep doing this as your kneading your dough. Knead/ beat about 10 times until you feel your ready to start rolling the dough out.
- Preheat oven to 350, prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- beat your dough down, then roll it out with rolling pin until desired thickness. I used the top of a glass jar to cut my shapes. If you have one use your biscuit cutter.
- Place your biscuits on prepared cooking sheet.
- These bake really quick, in about 8 minutes. Keep an eye on them.
- This recipe made about 15 biscuits.
NotesI had some Toffuti Sour Supreme that I wanted to use up and no flour left, I know, shocking. You can of course use sour cream in replace.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More