- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- * 3 cups beef broth (I use the reduce sodium version)
- * 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, roasted garlic flavor with onion and oregano (I use the Del Monte No Salt version)
- * 1 (4 oz) can mushroom pieces (I used fresh mushrooms since salt is a preservative)
- * 1 cup rice
- * Pepper
- *Light soy sauce (low-sodium!)
- Cook the turkey with a little broth in a skillet over medium heat until fully cooked.
- Remove the turkey. Bring remaining broth, tomatoes and mushrooms with juice to boil. Add rice. Stir well. Reduce heat to a low boil, cover and cook 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, crumble cooked turkey into pieces. Stir into rice mixture.
- Cook another 5 minutes.
- Turn off heat. Cover. Let simmer 2-3 minutes.
- If desired, top with ground pepper and light soy sauce.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More