- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3-4
- Preparation Time:
- Several sheets of phyllo dough, thawed
- 9-12 Meatballs (I used a nice quality pre-made meatball, already cooked, from Schwans)
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
- Marinara sauce or premade pizza sauce
- Chopped parsley for garnish (I used dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 F degrees.
- Cut squares of phyllo according to size of pan you are using. For a mini pan I cut about a 2 1/2" x 2 1/2" square.
- Using 3 sheets of cut phyllo, form to pan.
- Bake for 3-4 minutes, until edges lightly brown.
- Add marinara, mozzarella cheese to phyllo cups.
- Add warm meatballs, cutting in half when necessary to fit.
- Top with parmesan cheese and chopped parsley. Serve and enjoy!
NotesThese look really impressive but only take a few minutes to throw together. They are also very tasty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More