- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Low-Sodium V8 Juice
- One Beet
- Two Carrots
- Add optional green if so desired.
- Cut and dice beet to fit into juicer.
- Juice Beet, Carrots and optional greens in a quality juicer.
- Get a tall 16 oz glass, load with ice cubes.
- Pour equal parts V8 and juicer mix into glass and serve immediately!
- Serves 1-2 energetic people
NotesI made this one up on my own.
The color is fantastic and it will get your engine revving in the A.M.
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More