- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Low-Sodium V8 Juice
- One Beet
- Two Carrots
- Add optional green if so desired.
- Cut and dice beet to fit into juicer.
- Juice Beet, Carrots and optional greens in a quality juicer.
- Get a tall 16 oz glass, load with ice cubes.
- Pour equal parts V8 and juicer mix into glass and serve immediately!
- Serves 1-2 energetic people
NotesI made this one up on my own.
The color is fantastic and it will get your engine revving in the A.M.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More