- Cooking Time: N/A
- Servings: 1-2
- Preparation Time: 5-10
- Low-Sodium V8 Juice
- One Beet
- Two Carrots
- Add optional green if so desired.
- Cut and dice beet to fit into juicer.
- Juice Beet, Carrots and optional greens in a quality juicer.
- Get a tall 16 oz glass, load with ice cubes.
- Pour equal parts V8 and juicer mix into glass and serve immediately!
- Serves 1-2 energetic people
NotesI made this one up on my own.
The color is fantastic and it will get your engine revving in the A.M.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More