- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1Cup Quinoa washed & drained.
- 2 Cups water
- 1/4cup Olive oil
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp McCormick Cumin :)
- 1/2 tsp Mccormick red pepper flakes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 11/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 5 green onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup freash cilantro, chopped
- salt & pepper to taste
- Wash and rinse Quinoa.
- In a sauce pan bring Quinoa and Water to boil- reduce and simer, covered and cook until all water is absorbed, 10 minutes. let cool.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice,cumin, red pepper flakes.
- Combine cooled Quinoa, beans, tomatoes & onions in alarge bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and toss in cilantro.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
NotesI saw this in a new food magazine I bought called Clean eating ! tried it and loved it!
Quinoa is a Ancient grain pronounced Keen-wah !
Quinoa is known to help with Migraine headaches, heart disease and type 2 diabetes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More