- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 2-3 Dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C Apple Sauce, Unsweetened Natural
- ¼ C Raw Natural Honey
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 ½ C White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 C Cooked Quinoa (Red Quinoa if Available)
- 1 C Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 C Dried Cranberries or Dried Fruit of Choice
- ½ C Slivered Raw Almonds or Raw Nut of Choice
- 1 Tbsp Almond Milk, Vanilla Unsweetened or Flavor of Choice
- Mix first five ingredients (wet ingredients) in a mixer until well blended.
- 2. Add flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Pulse mixture until just combined.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients until combined. Do not over mix.
- 4. If mixture seems too dry, fold in a very small amount of almond milk. Mixture should be moist but thick.
- 5. Drop heaping tablespoons of mixture onto ungreased, non-stick baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to lightly brown.
-1 tsp cinnamon
-Coconut Extract instead of Almond
-Dark Chocolate Chips
-Pumpkin Puree (Substitute up to ½ C for Apple Sauce)