- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 2-3 Dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 C Apple Sauce, Unsweetened Natural
- ¼ C Raw Natural Honey
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ tsp Almond Extract
- 1 ½ C White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 C Cooked Quinoa (Red Quinoa if Available)
- 1 C Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 C Dried Cranberries or Dried Fruit of Choice
- ½ C Slivered Raw Almonds or Raw Nut of Choice
- 1 Tbsp Almond Milk, Vanilla Unsweetened or Flavor of Choice
- Mix first five ingredients (wet ingredients) in a mixer until well blended.
- 2. Add flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda. Pulse mixture until just combined.
- 3. Add remaining ingredients until combined. Do not over mix.
- 4. If mixture seems too dry, fold in a very small amount of almond milk. Mixture should be moist but thick.
- 5. Drop heaping tablespoons of mixture onto ungreased, non-stick baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to lightly brown.
-1 tsp cinnamon
-Coconut Extract instead of Almond
-Dark Chocolate Chips
-Pumpkin Puree (Substitute up to ½ C for Apple Sauce)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More