- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup quinoa -- rinsed and drained
- 3 ears fresh corn -- scraped off the cob
- 1 bunch scallions -- chopped, green part only
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- salt and pepper -- to taste
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring veggie broth to a boil. Add a pinch of salt and rinsed quinoa. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Add corn, scallions, and thyme leaves. Cover and simmer for another 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Add butter, salt and pepper and toss with a fork until butter is melted.
- large saucepan with cover
NotesHere's a nice side dish you can use all year round.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More