- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 30g quinoa
- ½ can tuna
- Mixed greens
- ¼ cup bell peppers, julienned
- ¼ cup diced cucumbers
- 1 tbsp Kraft Calorie Wise Balsamic
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Black pepper
- Rinse quinoa with running cold water; drain well. Add ¾ cup water and quinoa to saucepan, heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wash mixed greens and dice cucumber. Arrange in bowl.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Add diced peppers, tuna, and dressing.
- Cover to allow flavours to infuse.
- Serve over mixed greens.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More