- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 90 g Potatoes -- peeled
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 t Oil or margarine
- Grate the potatoe. Heat a frying pan. Take 1/2 to 1/3
- of the grated potatoe and put in the frying pan.
- Spread it out, it should be thin as a lace. Fry until
- it's golden brown, turn and fry the other side. Serve
- with unsweetened (or sweetened with a low cal brand as
- Sweet'n'low) lingonberry jam
- Could be eaten alone or with some meat.
- This is a recipe from Weight Watchers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More