- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 90 g Potatoes -- peeled
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 t Oil or margarine
- Grate the potatoe. Heat a frying pan. Take 1/2 to 1/3
- of the grated potatoe and put in the frying pan.
- Spread it out, it should be thin as a lace. Fry until
- it's golden brown, turn and fry the other side. Serve
- with unsweetened (or sweetened with a low cal brand as
- Sweet'n'low) lingonberry jam
- Could be eaten alone or with some meat.
- This is a recipe from Weight Watchers.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
VivaVeganGal's Family FavoritesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More