- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 90 g Potatoes -- peeled
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1 t Oil or margarine
- Grate the potatoe. Heat a frying pan. Take 1/2 to 1/3
- of the grated potatoe and put in the frying pan.
- Spread it out, it should be thin as a lace. Fry until
- it's golden brown, turn and fry the other side. Serve
- with unsweetened (or sweetened with a low cal brand as
- Sweet'n'low) lingonberry jam
- Could be eaten alone or with some meat.
- This is a recipe from Weight Watchers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Koken met OmaSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More