- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- flour tortillas (large size)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ranch dressing mix (dry)
- green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- green chiles, drained and chopped
- mix ranch mix into cream cheese (not too much though) sprinkle with onion and chiles, roll up and refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- slice up into 1 inch slices then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More