- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- flour tortillas (large size)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ranch dressing mix (dry)
- green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- green chiles, drained and chopped
- mix ranch mix into cream cheese (not too much though) sprinkle with onion and chiles, roll up and refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- slice up into 1 inch slices then serve.
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More