- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- flour tortillas (large size)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ranch dressing mix (dry)
- green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- green chiles, drained and chopped
- mix ranch mix into cream cheese (not too much though) sprinkle with onion and chiles, roll up and refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- slice up into 1 inch slices then serve.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
MetroCooking Texas 2013
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More