- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- flour tortillas (large size)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ranch dressing mix (dry)
- green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- green chiles, drained and chopped
- mix ranch mix into cream cheese (not too much though) sprinkle with onion and chiles, roll up and refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- slice up into 1 inch slices then serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More