- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 8
- flour tortillas (large size)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ranch dressing mix (dry)
- green onions, chopped about 1/2 cup
- green chiles, drained and chopped
- mix ranch mix into cream cheese (not too much though) sprinkle with onion and chiles, roll up and refridgerate for several hours before serving.
- slice up into 1 inch slices then serve.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More