- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup raspberry puree
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 loaf French bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- confectioners' sugar for dusting
- nutmeg, for topping
- In a bowl, whisk milk, vanilla, sugar, and cinnamon into the beaten eggs until well blended. Set aside. In a separate bowl, cream together raspberry puree and cream cheese until smooth. Make 'sandwiches' by cutting each slice of bread in half and spreading raspberry-cheese mixture in the center, then top with the other half.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet or griddle. Dip bread into egg mixture, coating thoroughly. Cook until well-browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Dust with confectioners' sugar and nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More