- Cooking Time:
- Servings: makes about 2/3 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened ( I used unsalted butter at room temp)
- 3 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves or other seedless fruit preserves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a small mixing bowl beat butter or margarine, raspberry preserves, and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature. Makes 2/3 cup.
- For bigger container:
- Use 1 pound of unsalted butter at room temp
- 1 cup of raspberry jam or preserves.
NotesI made this to accompany some scones and muffins I had made. My co workers actually wanted me to make jars of this and sell it at a Bake Sale. Easy, wonderful, delicious.
It makes a great gift too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More