- Cooking Time:
- Servings: makes about 2/3 cup
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened ( I used unsalted butter at room temp)
- 3 tablespoon seedless raspberry preserves or other seedless fruit preserves
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a small mixing bowl beat butter or margarine, raspberry preserves, and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature. Makes 2/3 cup.
- For bigger container:
- Use 1 pound of unsalted butter at room temp
- 1 cup of raspberry jam or preserves.
NotesI made this to accompany some scones and muffins I had made. My co workers actually wanted me to make jars of this and sell it at a Bake Sale. Easy, wonderful, delicious.
It makes a great gift too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More