- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon rind
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon water
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- Thaw the puff pastry and roll the sheets out on a lightly floured surface to make it a little thinner. Chill, covered with plastic wrap to let rest. In a mixer with a paddle attachment, mix the cream cheese, egg yolk, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and lemon rind.
- Make an egg wash by whisking together the egg and water in a small bowl. Cut the puff pastry into 3-inch squares. Lay a square of pastry on a work surface and paint the edge with egg wash. In the center of the pastry, place 1 tablespoon of cheese filling and 3 raspberries. Paint the edge of a second square of pastry with egg wash, place it on top of the filling and carefully press the edges together to seal them well. Place pockets 1-inch apart on a parchment paper lined sheet pan and keep chilled. Repeat with the remaining pastry.
- When they're all done, brush the top surface with egg wash and sprinkle with sugar. Bake in a pre heated at 375
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More