RASPBERRY TRUFFLE BROWNIES
- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons black raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord) or other berry liqueur
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray 9-inch-diameter springform pan with nonstick spray.
Melt butter and chocolate in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Remove from heat.
Whisk in eggs, 2 cups sugar, jam and liqueur.
Stir in flour and salt, then chocolate chips. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
Bake brownie until tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 45 minutes.
Cool in pan on rack.
Run small knife around edges of pan.
Remove pan sides. (Brownie can be prepared 2 days ahead. Wrap tightly with plastic and store at room temperature.)
Dust brownie with powdered sugar.
Cut into 12 wedges and serve.