- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/3 cup raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons black raspberry liqueur (such as Chambord) or other berry liqueur
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch-diameter springform pan with nonstick spray.
- Melt butter and chocolate in large saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Whisk in eggs, 2 cups sugar, jam and liqueur.
- Stir in flour and salt, then chocolate chips. Transfer batter to prepared pan.
- Bake brownie until tester inserted into center comes out with moist crumbs attached, about 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack.
- Run small knife around edges of pan.
- Remove pan sides. (Brownie can be prepared 2 days ahead. Wrap tightly with plastic and store at room temperature.)
- Dust brownie with powdered sugar.
- Cut into 12 wedges and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Italy or Bust
Cooking with Sabra
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More