RED VELVET COOKIES
Why I Love This Recipe
Cookies inspired by a famous Red Velvet cake make a great choice for a sweet festive treat.
Ingredients You'll Need
· 300 g flour
· 130 g sugar
· 2 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1/8 teaspoon salt
· 180 g butter, room temperature
· 2 tablespoon milk
· 3 eggs, room temperature
· 2 glasses powdered sugar
· 5–6 tablespoon liquid red food colouring
1. Preheat oven to 180 °C (356 F). Whisk butter and sugar until white. Keep whisking and add eggs, milk, vanilla extract, salt and food colouring. Combine flour and baking powder and sift into the mixture. Mix with spatula.
2. Pour powdered sugar in a separate bowl. Scoop a tablespoon of dough, roll thoroughly in powdered sugar forming a small ball.
3. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place dough balls on it at 6-8 cm distance from each other. Bake for about 10-13 minutes. Check the cookies 5 minutes before end time, if you see them rising too much, open the oven and carefully push down the tops of the cookies using the rear side of a spoon. When cookies are ready, transfer to a wire rack and cool completely. Store in airtight container.
WILMAX wishes you to enjoy your meal!
For more visit http://wilmax.com or https://www.facebook.com/wilmaxusa/
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Cookies