- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 to 4 cups cut up rhubarb ( you can use a mix of apples and rhubarb, or all apples also)
- 1 Tbsp GF flour
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp GF flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup GF oatmeal
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Mix these together and place in greased casserole dish
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add flour and oats. Mix well.
- Pat on top of the cut up fruit.
- Bake about 40 minutes-- until the fruit is soft.
- Serve warm with Ice cream or whipping cream.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Jean’s Recipe File
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More