- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 to 4 cups cut up rhubarb ( you can use a mix of apples and rhubarb, or all apples also)
- 1 Tbsp GF flour
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 6 Tbsp GF flour
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup GF oatmeal
- Rhubarb Crisp
- Mix these together and place in greased casserole dish
- Cream butter and sugar together. Add flour and oats. Mix well.
- Pat on top of the cut up fruit.
- Bake about 40 minutes-- until the fruit is soft.
- Serve warm with Ice cream or whipping cream.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Summer 2014
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
The Social CookbookSee More
Mama Mia ... Lentils Italian Style
Gabriola Clam Chowder
Gen's Vegetable Love PizzaSee More