- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter or shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups chopped rhubard
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients for crust and mix until crumbly. Pat half of the mixture into a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- To prepare the filling, combine rhubarb, sugar, cornstarch and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is clear. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour filling over crust. Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F. Allow to cool before slicing into serving sized bars.
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More