- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chopped
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter or shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups chopped rhubard
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all ingredients for crust and mix until crumbly. Pat half of the mixture into a 13x9x2 inch baking pan.
- To prepare the filling, combine rhubarb, sugar, cornstarch and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil; reduce heat to low and continue to cook, stirring frequently, until mixture is clear. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour filling over crust. Sprinkle with the remaining crumb mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°F. Allow to cool before slicing into serving sized bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More