- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 4 persons
- Preparation Time: 10
- Cooked rice noodles 2 cup, Red cabbage shredded 1 cup, French beans strips 1 cup, Boiled egg 2 cut in 4 slices each, Thin ginger strips ½ cup, Bean sprouts ½ cup, Sesame oil 1 tbsp, Salt to taste.
- INGREDIENT FOR PRAWN SAUCE
- Small size prawn 100 gm, Garlic paste 2 tbsp, Soy sauce 2 tbsp, Oriental sauce 2 tbsp, Sesame oil 1 tbsp, Salt to taste, Corn flour dissolved in ½ cup water.
- PROCESS FOR NOODLES
- • Heat oil in a pan, add ginger strips and sauté
- • Add cabbage and beans and salt, cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes so that the vegetables become tender
- • Add noodles and bean sprouts, salt and egg
- • Toss well
- PROCESS FOR PRAWN SAUCE
- • Wash the prawn, remove the black string of head
- • Boil the prawn and make a fine paste
- • Heat oil and add garlic paste and prawn paste
- • Saute well, add soy sauce, oriental sauce, salt and prawn stock ½ cup
- • Add corn flour mixture, make a thick sauce
- • Pour the sauce over the noodles and serve hot
NotesIt has a great source of vegetables protein as well as animal protein also, good for your health.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More