- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 1/2 cup raisins, if desired
- 1/3 cup sugar (I use Splenda)
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 cups milk, scalded
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Heat oven to 350º.
- In a 1 1/2 quart imgreased casserole,combine all ingredients; mix well.
- Place casserole in baking pan with about 1 inch hot water.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Serve warm or chilled.
NotesI often purposely make too much rice for some other purpose so that I can have left over to make rice pudding. To me rice pudding is comfort food.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More