- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 lb. Driscoll's blueberries, divided
- 1/2 cup blueberry or seedless red raspberry jam, or preserves
- 3 Tbs. sugar, divided
- 1-1/4 lbs. refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat over to 350°F. To make the filling, rinse and drain blueberries. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook half the blueberries, the preserves and 1/4 cup sugar until boiling. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently, until blueberries are well broken up and some of the liquid has evaporated. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining blueberries.
- To assemble and bake: Line 9x9 inch by 2 inch pan with foil. Cut off one-fourth of the cookie dough and set aside. Break remaining dough into small pieces into pan and pat evenly over bottom and about 1/2 inch up the sides. Spoon blueberry filling over dough leaving 1/2 inch border. In a small bowl, work remaining sugar and cinnamon into remaining dough. Tear off small pieces and scatter over the filling. (Filling will not be completely covered.) Bake on center shelf in oven until dough at edges is lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Cool on rack and cut into serving pieces. Serve warm or cold, plain or with vanilla ice cream.