- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Chocolate Cupcakes - I used a chocolate stout recipe that I have been using for years.
- Royal Icing
- Milano Cookies
- Cream cheese or desired icing
- Crushed Oreos
- Food Coloring
- Add food coloring to marzipan and make hands - set aside on Reynolds Parchment Paper to dry a little
- Bake cupcakes as directed and allow to cool.
- Use royal icing to pipe "RIP" on the milano cookies - set aside to dry
- Once cupcakes have cooled cut a small slit in the top and place the cookie upright.
- Ice the cupcakes. I used a tip made for hair and or grass.
- Sprinkle a small amount of crushed Oreos infront of the tombstone.
- Use a small knife or spoon to make a small bowl in the oreo crumbs.
- Dip the base of a marzipan hand in green icing and place in the "dirt".
- Touch up with dirt as needed to cover the icing glue.
NotesThese were my final project for Halloween. I had seen spiderweb dicut cupcake wrappers but wanted something a little less ordinary. I spotted these picket fence wrappers and knew instantly that they would set this project off.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
MidLife Road Trip's
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More