- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 200 gr strawberries
- 180 gr rice
- Extra vergin olive oil
- 1 small shallot
- Vegetable stock
- Some white wine (if you like it)
- Slice the shallot and brown it in a pan with the few oil and some water.
- Add the strawberries cut in pieces.
- Cook until the fruit has become a cream.
- Add the rice.
- After a while add the wine (if you like it) and finally sdd the vegetable broth to cover the rice and as it evaporates little by little, add some more.
- When the rice is cooked add some cream.
- And eat.
NotesIn Italy is almost a classic even if it became really fashion only during the '80s.
Taste of CenturyLink
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More