- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 200 gr strawberries
- 180 gr rice
- Extra vergin olive oil
- 1 small shallot
- Vegetable stock
- Some white wine (if you like it)
- Slice the shallot and brown it in a pan with the few oil and some water.
- Add the strawberries cut in pieces.
- Cook until the fruit has become a cream.
- Add the rice.
- After a while add the wine (if you like it) and finally sdd the vegetable broth to cover the rice and as it evaporates little by little, add some more.
- When the rice is cooked add some cream.
- And eat.
NotesIn Italy is almost a classic even if it became really fashion only during the '80s.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Italy or Bust
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More