- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 200 gr strawberries
- 180 gr rice
- Extra vergin olive oil
- 1 small shallot
- Vegetable stock
- Some white wine (if you like it)
- Slice the shallot and brown it in a pan with the few oil and some water.
- Add the strawberries cut in pieces.
- Cook until the fruit has become a cream.
- Add the rice.
- After a while add the wine (if you like it) and finally sdd the vegetable broth to cover the rice and as it evaporates little by little, add some more.
- When the rice is cooked add some cream.
- And eat.
NotesIn Italy is almost a classic even if it became really fashion only during the '80s.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More