- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds of chicken
- * 2 tablespoons of seasoned salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Remove chicken from wrapper.
- Remove packet of giblets from inside the chicken cavity.
- Dry chicken with paper towels.
- Season outside and inside with 2 Tablespoons of seasoned salt.
- Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake until juices run clear.
NotesIt may seem daunting, but with this simple recipe, you CAN roast a chicken!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More