- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds of chicken
- * 2 tablespoons of seasoned salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Remove chicken from wrapper.
- Remove packet of giblets from inside the chicken cavity.
- Dry chicken with paper towels.
- Season outside and inside with 2 Tablespoons of seasoned salt.
- Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake until juices run clear.
NotesIt may seem daunting, but with this simple recipe, you CAN roast a chicken!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More