- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 5 pounds of chicken
- * 2 tablespoons of seasoned salt
- Preheat Oven to 400 Degrees.
- Remove chicken from wrapper.
- Remove packet of giblets from inside the chicken cavity.
- Dry chicken with paper towels.
- Season outside and inside with 2 Tablespoons of seasoned salt.
- Place on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake until juices run clear.
NotesIt may seem daunting, but with this simple recipe, you CAN roast a chicken!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More