- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Almonds (with skins)
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar in the Raw (I used Splenda)
- Put almonds on a jelly roll pan and place in a cold oven.
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Toast almonds for 20 minutes stirring a couple of times.
- Meanwhile put the honey and butter in a pot and on medium low heat bring it to a simmer. Simmer for two minutes.
- Put roasted almonds in the honey mix and simmer for two more minutes.
- Pan is now cooled enough to spray it with a non stick coating or grease it.
- Lift simmered almonds from honey mix with a slotted spoon, drain and place on prepared pan. Sprinkle the sugar (or substitute) on almonds and stir to coat.
NotesI love these and I find they are equally as good using Splenda rather than the sugar in the raw. I don't make this often because once I start eating I don't want to quit.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Decadent Desserts Made From
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More