- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 Cups Almonds (with skins)
- 1/4 Cup Liquid Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Sugar in the Raw (I used Splenda)
- Put almonds on a jelly roll pan and place in a cold oven.
- Turn oven on to 350 degrees.
- Toast almonds for 20 minutes stirring a couple of times.
- Meanwhile put the honey and butter in a pot and on medium low heat bring it to a simmer. Simmer for two minutes.
- Put roasted almonds in the honey mix and simmer for two more minutes.
- Pan is now cooled enough to spray it with a non stick coating or grease it.
- Lift simmered almonds from honey mix with a slotted spoon, drain and place on prepared pan. Sprinkle the sugar (or substitute) on almonds and stir to coat.
NotesI love these and I find they are equally as good using Splenda rather than the sugar in the raw. I don't make this often because once I start eating I don't want to quit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More