- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 mutton pieces each 250 gm, Sour curd 1 cups, A little amount of saffron dissolved in hot water, Ginger paste 2 tbsp, Kashmiri red chilli powder 2 tbsp, Bay leaf 2, Dasi ghee 4 tbsp, Fennel powder 4 tbsp, Black cardamom powder 1 tbsp, Cinnamon powder 1 tbsp, Salt to taste.
- • In a presser cooker, heat ghee and add bay leaf
- • Add mutton pieces and salt, in a low flame, cook mutton until it turns brown in colour
- • Add all powdered masala and ginger paste and 3 tbsp water
- • When masala coats the mutton, add beaten curd and 2 cups water
- • Add saffron water and close the cooker and give 5/6 whistles
NotesIt is a very popular Indian mutton broth, in some places ratanjot or red food colour is used to provide it a fine red colour.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More