- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 10
- 2 mutton pieces each 250 gm, Sour curd 1 cups, A little amount of saffron dissolved in hot water, Ginger paste 2 tbsp, Kashmiri red chilli powder 2 tbsp, Bay leaf 2, Dasi ghee 4 tbsp, Fennel powder 4 tbsp, Black cardamom powder 1 tbsp, Cinnamon powder 1 tbsp, Salt to taste.
- • In a presser cooker, heat ghee and add bay leaf
- • Add mutton pieces and salt, in a low flame, cook mutton until it turns brown in colour
- • Add all powdered masala and ginger paste and 3 tbsp water
- • When masala coats the mutton, add beaten curd and 2 cups water
- • Add saffron water and close the cooker and give 5/6 whistles
NotesIt is a very popular Indian mutton broth, in some places ratanjot or red food colour is used to provide it a fine red colour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More