- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 can (13.8-ounce) Pillsbury Refrigerated Classic Pizza Crust
- 2 cans (6-ounce) white crab meat, drained, flaked
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with Crisco No-Stick Cooking Spray. Sprinkle cornmeal evenly over pan. Unroll pizza crust dough on pan; press dough onto pan, leaving a 1/2-inch rim around the edge.
- In a small bowl, combine crab meat, cream cheese, mayonnaise and seafood seasoning. Spoon mixture over pizza crust. Sprinkle with cheese, then green onions and chopped pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees F. 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown. Let stand 2 minutes before cutting into wedges.
- 8 servings
NotesRonna's award winning recipe will have a repeat performance here.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
The Blue Family Favorites<3
GAES PTO RecipesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More