- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 Cup flour
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. active dry yeast
- 1 egg white beaten
- Combine all ingredients except egg white & cornmeal according to bread machine directions.
- Process on dough setting.
- Remove dough from bread maker and punch down.
- Cover & let rest for 15 minutes.
- Shape into a 12-inch baguette shape and place on cornmeal coated (UNGREASED) cookie sheet.
- Cover & let rise for 30-35 min.
- Heat oven to 375 and make 1 deep slash lengthwise in top of loaf.
- Brush with egg white.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until loaf tests done.
NotesThis can be done in a bread machine except for shaping the loaf and baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
MidLife Road Trip's
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More