- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 dressed rabbit cut in pieces
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 med. onion, cut into rings
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Coat rabbit pieces with flour (reserve remaining flour).
- Brown in heavy hot skillet, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour chicken stock with rosemary, lemon zest, and onion over rabbit.
- Simmer 45 minutes.
- Remove rabbit pieces to warmed platter.
- Combine reserved flour with water and stir into broth until sauce is thick.
- Stir in sour cream and almonds; pour over rabbit.
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2014
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Sauteed mushrooms with soybean paste
Lamb Loin Chops with Mushroom Marsala SauceSee More