- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 dressed rabbit cut in pieces
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 med. onion, cut into rings
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Coat rabbit pieces with flour (reserve remaining flour).
- Brown in heavy hot skillet, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour chicken stock with rosemary, lemon zest, and onion over rabbit.
- Simmer 45 minutes.
- Remove rabbit pieces to warmed platter.
- Combine reserved flour with water and stir into broth until sauce is thick.
- Stir in sour cream and almonds; pour over rabbit.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Simple Homemade FavoritesSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More