- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 25
- 1 3 lb. rabbit, cut-up into pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 ribs. celery chopped
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 pk. onion soup mix
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomato mashed
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. green onions,
- 1 tbsp. Lea & Perrin
- 1 tsp. red pepper
- Season rabbit w/salt ,pepper
- Dredge in flour. Heat 1/2 cup
- butter in a large pot & brown the
- rabbit pcs. Remove rabbit & add
- onion, bell pepper and celery.
- Sauté’ 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce,
- water, Lea & Perrin & red pepper.
- simmer 7 minutes, add rabbit.
- Cover & simmer over low heat
- until rabbit becomes tender.
- Sauté the mushrooms & green
- onions in 2 tbsp. butter pour
- over rabbit. serve over rice
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Layered Chocolate Cake
Cullen SkinkSee More