- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 dressed rabbit cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1-2 carrots, cut-up
- 3 tablespoon catsup or tomato paste
- 1 cup liquid (cider, tomato sauce, or water)
- 10 small russet potatoes
- Brown rabbit with vegetables in hot skillet for 5-10 minutes.
- Place rabbit and other ingredients, but potatoes, in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Cook potatoes separately and serve with rabbit
NotesNothing like comming in out of the cold to a big bowl of rabbit stew & cornbread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More