- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 dressed rabbit cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1-2 carrots, cut-up
- 3 tablespoon catsup or tomato paste
- 1 cup liquid (cider, tomato sauce, or water)
- 10 small russet potatoes
- Brown rabbit with vegetables in hot skillet for 5-10 minutes.
- Place rabbit and other ingredients, but potatoes, in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Cook potatoes separately and serve with rabbit
NotesNothing like comming in out of the cold to a big bowl of rabbit stew & cornbread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More