- Servings: 4-6
- 1 dressed rabbit cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1-2 carrots, cut-up
- 3 tablespoon catsup or tomato paste
- 1 cup liquid (cider, tomato sauce, or water)
- 10 small russet potatoes
Brown rabbit with vegetables in hot skillet for 5-10 minutes.
Place rabbit and other ingredients, but potatoes, in crock pot.
Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
Cook potatoes separately and serve with rabbit
No Reviews at this time.