- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 dressed rabbit cut up
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1-2 stalks celery, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1-2 carrots, cut-up
- 3 tablespoon catsup or tomato paste
- 1 cup liquid (cider, tomato sauce, or water)
- 10 small russet potatoes
- Brown rabbit with vegetables in hot skillet for 5-10 minutes.
- Place rabbit and other ingredients, but potatoes, in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low 3-4 hours.
- Cook potatoes separately and serve with rabbit
NotesNothing like comming in out of the cold to a big bowl of rabbit stew & cornbread.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More