- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 dressed rabbits or squirrels cut into serving size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place squirrel halves or rabbit pieces in crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours.
- To make gravy, remove meat, pour liquid into pan on stove, add cornstarch mixed with cold water.
- Cook on high until thickened.
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More