- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 dressed rabbits or squirrels cut into serving size pieces
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Place squirrel halves or rabbit pieces in crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and pour over meat.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 7-8 hours.
- To make gravy, remove meat, pour liquid into pan on stove, add cornstarch mixed with cold water.
- Cook on high until thickened.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More