- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 flank steak (1 to 1 1/2 pounds)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 cucumbers, sliced into thin half-moons
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
- One 10-ounce box frozen corn kernels, thawed
- Chopped mint leaves
- 8 ounces mixed salad greens
- Heat a grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. Brush the steak with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, the garlic, the mustard and the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the steak and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the cucumber, bell pepper and corn.
- When the steak is done marinating, place it on a cutting board and pour the marinade into a small saucepan set over high heat to simmer, about 1 minute. Slice the steak into 1/4-inch-thick strips and add to the vegetables. Add the marinade, mint and salt and pepper to taste, and toss.
- Divide the greens among 4 dinner plates. Drizzle with olive oil and salt, then top with the steak strips and vegetables
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Servings: 4
NotesRachael Ray is one of the best chefs of our times. This is a great salad, a meal all by it's self.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More