- Cooking Time: 25 mins.
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 7 mins.
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teasppon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ C butter melted
- 3 chicken breasts (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken in melted butter enough to cover.
- Combine cheese and all other dry ingresients.
- Dip chicken in cheese mixture,and lay in a greased baking dish or a on cookie sheet.
- Bake until done. (25ish minutes or so.)
NotesThis tasty chicken recipe came to me courtesy of my dear friend Rachel Russell. We girls have got to share our tried and true dishes so we can feed our hungry husbands!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Special SmoothiesSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More