- Cooking Time: 25 mins.
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 7 mins.
BackstoryThis tasty chicken recipe came to me courtesy of my dear friend Rachel Russell. We girls have got to share our tried and true dishes so we can feed our hungry husbands!
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teasppon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ C butter melted
- 3 chicken breasts (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken in melted butter enough to cover.
- Combine cheese and all other dry ingresients.
- Dip chicken in cheese mixture,and lay in a greased baking dish or a on cookie sheet.
- Bake until done. (25ish minutes or so.)
Cooking with Crystal
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More