- Cooking Time: 25 mins.
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time: 7 mins.
- 1 c. parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teasppon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ C butter melted
- 3 chicken breasts (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip chicken in melted butter enough to cover.
- Combine cheese and all other dry ingresients.
- Dip chicken in cheese mixture,and lay in a greased baking dish or a on cookie sheet.
- Bake until done. (25ish minutes or so.)
NotesThis tasty chicken recipe came to me courtesy of my dear friend Rachel Russell. We girls have got to share our tried and true dishes so we can feed our hungry husbands!
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Cook With The Twinz - Juice & Smoothies Volume OneSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More