- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 pound thin spaghetti, cooked to al dente, drained and cooled
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Whisk peanut butter, soy, cayenne, oil and sesame oil.
- Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle noodles with sesame and scallion to garnish.
NotesThese are too easy to make and they taste like you know what your doing in the kitchen even if you're a new cook. These items are usually in my pantry to throw this together at a moments notice. I always toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet first.
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More