- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/3 pound thin spaghetti, cooked to al dente, drained and cooled
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 scallion, chopped
- Whisk peanut butter, soy, cayenne, oil and sesame oil.
- Add noodles and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle noodles with sesame and scallion to garnish.
NotesThese are too easy to make and they taste like you know what your doing in the kitchen even if you're a new cook. These items are usually in my pantry to throw this together at a moments notice. I always toast the sesame seeds in a dry skillet first.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
The Naked Macaron
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More