- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 12 servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. corn starch
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a bowl place graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Press mixture onto bottom and sides, or just bottom if you prefer, of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Chill in freezer while preparing filling.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and cornstarch, just until blended.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Pour mixture into springform pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 200 F and bake 45 minutes. Turn off oven; allow to cool with the door opened slightly, for 3 hours.
- Remove sides from pan and chill.
NotesThis creamy dessert is a favorite at among my co-workers!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More