- Cooking Time:
- Servings: Makes 12 servings.
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 pounds cream cheese
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbs. corn starch
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a bowl place graham cracker crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar.
- Press mixture onto bottom and sides, or just bottom if you prefer, of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- Chill in freezer while preparing filling.
- In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth and light.
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and cornstarch, just until blended.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Pour mixture into springform pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Reduce temperature to 200 F and bake 45 minutes. Turn off oven; allow to cool with the door opened slightly, for 3 hours.
- Remove sides from pan and chill.
NotesThis creamy dessert is a favorite at among my co-workers!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More