- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 (6oz)
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Gal. Ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 12-oz. can frozen pink lemonade undiluted
- 2 liter bottle Cotton Club 50/50
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Chill all ingredients till very cold.
- In a large punch bowl, gently stir together the juice, lemonade and 50/50.
- Top with scoops or raspberry sherbet and serve.
- Makes 24 6oz servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More