- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 (6oz)
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Gal. Ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 12-oz. can frozen pink lemonade undiluted
- 2 liter bottle Cotton Club 50/50
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Chill all ingredients till very cold.
- In a large punch bowl, gently stir together the juice, lemonade and 50/50.
- Top with scoops or raspberry sherbet and serve.
- Makes 24 6oz servings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
The One Dollar CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More