- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24 (6oz)
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 Gal. Ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1 12-oz. can frozen pink lemonade undiluted
- 2 liter bottle Cotton Club 50/50
- 1 quart raspberry sherbet
- Chill all ingredients till very cold.
- In a large punch bowl, gently stir together the juice, lemonade and 50/50.
- Top with scoops or raspberry sherbet and serve.
- Makes 24 6oz servings.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
All American Sloppy Joes
Crab With Ginger And Scallions
BLT SandwichSee More